We all have friends at work and we share confidential information with some of them. We may discuss personal situations, or sometimes we share how unhappy we are with our boss. While I am important to our friendship, we must be careful about the information we share. Your friend has other friends, and for a long time your thoughts will spread, usually receiving a different form and meaning than you originally intended.
Here is a list of 12 things you need to keep you:
1. I only do what I need to keep my payroll.
2. Amanda does as little as possible. I still haven't figured out what she's doing here. Why does she need to close the door of her office? She's a big slacker!
3. Why should I work harder? The increase is a standard, so it doesn't matter.
4. The next person to introduce is a woman. I'm not a woman, so I will only do enough to look busy in this presentation.
5. I'm going to "maximize" the repayment refund for this year. I'm here next year. This place sucks!
6. It is obvious that a good look is important here. If you are cute, you can replace it. Why don't you care about performance?
7. I said my computer was not working properly. They made some stupid analysis and the kid offered me a new one. I told him I needed a MacBook, even though I really didn't. I will use it mainly for personal items. That's cool!
8. I had a few drinks with my John manager. I think he and his wife have some problems – "splitsville" – from what I hear. I will bring up topics on social associations. A few drinks will get him talking. I'll be sure to give you the latest time!
9. I sent the FMLA issue the other day. My son is going through some regular checks – nothing serious. The doctor is a friend and I will ask him to sign the paperwork. I need a month away from here without the risk of losing my job.
10. I enjoy having Fridays because my wife and I do personal stuff on that day. I asked my boss if I could improve the day on Saturday and he agreed. What he does not know is that I spend all day working on personal content. Heck! There are only three of us here, and we all mess around.
11. I decided I will win zero when my boss goes early on Friday. She starts at noon, and we're stuck here at work. It's not fair! It will be fun Facebooking on your business time!
12. Here's something so crazy! I worked even less this year and the quality of work was not too great. Guess what, though? My increase was higher than last year. I think I have the system figured out!
You should make sure to use the time and resources of your business for personal use. Regardless of how it is, it is important to be stationary about your negative feelings towards the company and you should avoid rumors.
I understand that we sometimes get overwhelmed by our work. When we are no longer happy or stolen, it is time to look for a job elsewhere. Avoid wasting the years of life that work anywhere that is no longer right for you.