Where do you sit on the emotion that is cultivated and emotional control? How much attention do you give to physical, nutritional and psychological well-being? Are you aware that you can even realize more through ease?
I get many heroes and heroines when I work with my clients. Some have gone up to life and others are playing after a flawed start (often resulting from uninformed or non-neglected surroundings). Everyone treats his welfare as a priority. Sometimes they have more emphasis on one of 3 prosperity factors than others. Depending on their circumstances.
Take one customer who is a triathlon success story. He enters into a number of these events annually and always ends them. He is also chairman of the FTSE 100 organization. He took advantage of the positive upbringing and opportunities given. He works and plays very hard. He is a very circular person who makes the most of himself, his family and others. He is definitely on the feeling that is the rest of the continuation, though his lifestyle would break most of us! His strong well-being helps him make good decisions and he has an energy source to continue until he reaches. He is the elite carrier.
Take another customer. She has advances in her chosen career, has a family and is busy and fulfilled at work. You would never know she had to play the recording. She did not allow the past and those who helped steal more of her life away. Her focus, maybe revenge, is happy. She is adamant to lose no longer than she already has. People like this customer are our silent heroes and heroines we unknowingly work on every day. They realize that the past is just that and does not have to hold you back – hello, check Oprah Winfrey!
These customers are models that have made the welfare of their business. Welfare is based on how well they perform in all areas of their lives. It's a skill that's worth investing in.
What happens when life gets too busy though? Well, if we can make time to serve and fill our cars with the right fuel, can we not treat us the same respect? It does not take long. Social media, especially Twitter, offers a great source for quick advice. One of my favorite features in Twitter is @ jmsilhavey (we do not know each other by the way!). Jessica tweets a pack of punches and encourage steps toward exercise and healthy diet daily. Inspiration is all around us!
Building your well-being builds on your efforts, minimizes stress, and builds a strong foundation for overall success. You can achieve more through ease.
Here are 7 welfare tips:
1. Show yourself in 10 to 15 years & # 39; time – if you continue with your current approach at ease, will you be in a good place?
2. When you want to change the ease factor, try a few steps to get there.
3. Work hard and play hard to ensure that one area of life is not overestimated at the harmful cost of the other and you get what you want. This means timing in the workplace and outside work so that both happen.
4. Take what you have regularly – you have the right to be happy.
5. Stay in the modern times and focus on the moment. If you think of work while you are in your family, are you really with them?
6. Rather than worry about someone, write it down and schedule it in your calendar once you can view it with a clear head and have time to do it.
7. Be flexible, change happens!
So where do you sit on the sensation that is scary and emotional propaganda? How can you further move the feeling that rested the end of the continuation? Be good!
© Copyright 2013, Sue Douglas, Workflow