The same seasons or stages of life you find yourself knowing that the following 10-step breathing training can help you stay alert, calm and focused in extreme situations.
- Enjoy your deep breathing exercise as you plan important planning. Set aside for at least two 10 minutes daily, although you can start with two five minutes if you wish. Honoring you enough to schedule your time is the first step in learning stress. Trust your relationship with yourself and your relationship with Life and with others will be enriched and deepened accordingly.
- Start this special time with you and sit back with support if you need it.
- Always breathe deep breath by breathing out through your mouth, hurrying all the air from your lungs. This helps to clean your energy and become a signal of time for you to let go of all the worries to make room for new insights and French interior orientation.
- Inhale deeply from your stomach through your nostrils and fill your lungs with fresh, clean, 4, 6 or 8-degree air, whatever is comfortable and keep your balance through this workout.
- Hold your breath for the number you chose above. Feel all accounts of cells filled with life-saving oxygen and golden, cured, balanced sunlight energy.
- Breathe fully from a slightly divorced mouth, again for the number you chose above. Feel all your cells release all of their waste, completely drain all the old energy.
- Hold your breath again for the same number of changes above and just find perseverance, emptiness, empty and comprehensive within yourself, your body, your cells. Turn on a pregnant scheme of new life and energy that is going to rush into the new inhalation breath just a few seconds away. Take a lot of emptiness, joy in anticipation.
- Start your breathing cycle again, review each of the above again. Continue for five minutes to begin with for the first time for two weeks, then expand for ten minutes, then fifteen when you feel ready for as long as you breathe yourself.
- Love this process of bonding to yourself. Listen to your body. Find the fullest in and out. As thoughts come in, thank them, love them and ask them to join you when you're quiet so you're completely happy with this stationary while you're meditating. Return to your breathing, your awareness of gentle and very moving air energy by being.
- Allow yourself at least five, preferably more minutes, to calmly rest in your home before you can handle the next on your schedule list. Many individuals dosage during this important period. This is great: it helps to restore many levels of consciousness within you.
Okay, that's it. Do your best to practice this 10-point deep breathing process now and it will pay off in big dividends next time you feel stressed and surprising. Remember to share with your children and all your friends and loved ones so that they can reap unusual benefits.