In my experience as a consultant for 40 years, I have found that love and addiction addiction are far beyond any other substance or substance. We live in an affair, consent-dependent society.
What does it mean to fall in love with an affair? Below is a checklist for you to see if you have added love and / or consent. Believing any of these can indicate love or consent addiction.
I believe that:
* My happiness and happiness are dependent on getting loved by other people.
* My satisfaction, love and feelings of self-esteem and self-esteem come from others who resemble me and agree to me.
* Other accusations or rejections mean I'm not good enough.
* I can not make myself happy.
* I can not make myself as happy as anyone else can.
* My best feelings come from me, how other people or individuals see me and hurt me.
* Others are responsible for my feelings. Therefore, if someone cares for me, he or she will never do anything that hurts or upsets me.
* I can not be alone. I feel like I die if I'm alone.
* When I'm injured or upset, there's someone else to blame.
* It's up to other people to make me feel comfortable by accepting me.
* I'm not responsible for my feelings. Other people make me feel happy, sad, angry, frustrated, shut or depressed. When I'm angry, somebody makes me feel and responsible for deciding my feelings.
* I'm not responsible for my behavior. Other people make me yell, act crazy, get sick, laugh, cry, become violent, leave or fail.
* Others are selfishes if they do what they want instead of what I want or need.
* If I'm not connected to someone, I'll die.
* I can not handle my pain, especially the pain of ignorance, rejection, dropout, pain to be closed – painful isolation and loneliness.
Living as a love or the consent of an addict is a very difficult way to live. You must constantly make sure you say right, do it right and look right to get the necessary love and consent. Your feelings are on a roller coaster – from the sensation of wonderful emotions that come from getting your love or consent "fastest" to perceive despair that comes when your "supply" – the source of your love and consent – turns down, becomes angry or prejudiced or goes away.
SUBJECTS LOVE AND APPROVAL ADDICTION
Love and consent addiction is shot in self-esteem. Imagine the feeling as part of you as a child – your inner child. When you are in love or accept addiction, you have delivered your inner child for adoption. Instead of learning to take responsibility for your own happiness by loving and accepting yourself, you have delivered your inner child away to others because of love and consent – to make others responsible for your feelings. This inner self-abandonment will always cause deep pain of low self-esteem, which makes you depend on others because you understand it.
The sad thing about all this is that love is the richest part of the universe. We live in love-it's always within us and all around us. It's our source. When you learn to open a spirit / god / fountain, you are filled with love, with peace, with joy. The empty place within this filled jer will be so filled with love as it flows for others. You find yourself wanting to love rather than always trying to get it.
As long as you make another source, you will not find the love, peace and joy you seek. By studying and practicing the internal relationship we teach you can learn to fill yourself with love and cure your love and consent to addiction.