Stress is usually caused by unexpected expectations, commitments that you find difficult to get out, bite more than you can chew, expectations that others have of you and you no longer consider yourself. Anxiety and resentment are also part of the causes of stress. Stress can kill; Your eating habits change, you lose appetite and all the meaning of food in your body, you lose weight and lose weight, and you can actually die from stress-related complications. Stress is a mental test. It is the state of mind. It is therefore not assigned to anyone, but one of the intentions comes into stress mode. I openly acknowledge that I know what stress can do as I tried suicide before in my life. Now it's the worst thing that can really happen. I could not sleep for more than 2 hours, focusing on things I did not control. I became myself thinking about me and my problem so many people in my life were cutting out and what was happening in my brain. My stress began to spread to my immediate family and then the family. Their problems were finding out the cause of stress. Whenever someone asked (my wife), I would emphasize the cause in a glossy way; points to symptoms more than a real problem. One day I made a decision to stop this dangerous situation and live a normal life.
1. Identify root stress – Stress is not common. The way to solve stress is by identifying the foundation. Without the eternal stress frequency will resonate. It is sometimes even stressful to find a way out of stress. If you're having trouble shooting your symptoms, we can safely say that you've found a very creative way to waste time. You will not get out of stress. Is the problem of your character or it is external (other people, economy, social environment). If so, what exactly causes stress? If you can not be genuine about what you're going through then you'll never get a real solution. Living in denial of the cause of stress simply increases or nourishes stress until she graduates in depression.
2. Remove potential stress – Once you've identified what leads you to focus, start removing those elements from your life. Isolate why stress and start to get out of it. You can make a direct shift or a gradual one as you take childhood out of it. For example, if debt is such a burden, stop what increases your debts, but start using your savings, no matter how low it is to reduce debt, one child step at a time. Delivered from people whose behavior and litigation leaves you. Close online contacts that burn your stress levels. Avoid doing things that remind you of pain.
3. Find other things to focus on – It's easy to be bogged down in one line of thought and it seems that it's the only thing to think about. The mind is usually a creative device, but it is an example when the process of creation is closed with one mindset of the mind. In that state, everything else is no matter how well, locked. The mind expands everything you emphasize. When the emphasis is placed on the problem, stress is increased. Do not let yourself have a problem and feel positive. It could be a solution to stress that you might be working or something different, a new area of passion. Just take your mind with new thinking ideas.
4. Keep in mind what is in your mind – there are many sources of information. When you are stressed, you sometimes try from person to person to seek certain statements, affirmations, empathy and encouragement. When they do not come, when people do not seem to see you or know about your problem, it actually adds to stress you might be in as well. Are you receiving positive news on TV, are friends who call you to be positive or just telling you how you can not get out of the grave? Stress is more spiritual than it is physical. It grows like cancer in mind. It will only be physical as it leads to depression and total body closure. It's hard to think differently if you continue to unveil yourself in the same parameters or circumstances that emphasize you. To be among the crowds is a stress point, go for a go, go to a game resort, connect with nature. Although you are far from home, your mind may think differently.
5. Review the job you are doing – Are you just working to feed your family and you are not passionate about what you are doing? There could certainly be a stress current. Check what you're passionate about. Sometimes people stretch too far to try to be fertile in areas they are not competent and passionate about. You can only be fruitful to the extent to which you've been successful in business and also improve your passion for what you do. Skills without passion is always producing stress. Passion without talent raises anxiety. Balance these two and your work will not lead you. If you are an employee, always understand the employer's expectations to prevent dissatisfaction. You do not want your employer to have expectations that are not sent to you. Have a description of the job clear to avoid stress.
6. Monitor Your Living Conditions – Sometimes our living conditions cast so many points higher than where we are now. It seems almost impossible to reach this level and yet we want people to think we've come. The gap between reality and ambition gives you the amount of stress that people are living with. If I want my friends thinking that I live well and I have a good job, I will do all that's necessary, even if it means renting a big house, lending a car or renting a car. All these extra efforts are so expensive as it eats so much in the available capital. If you want stress-free life, you aim a lot, but not in a way that reduces you towards the goal. Wait for you while saving money for the life you want. Do not put yourself under unnecessary pressure. The people you are trying to impress may not be interested but simply think about your own business. It's a waste of time, energy and resources to create an image that does not exist. It is actually increasing stress.
7. Get the skeleton from the closet – this is very difficult. Sometimes people only have secrets that are only known. They confirm that "I can never tell anyone about this". I have noticed that for me it is so stressful to think about the skeleton of all time. You can even go as far as dressing the "skeleton" in such a way that even if people stumble over it, it's so rough and correct that the effect is diluted. Creating a double life is a stress booster. The only way to break stress is to uncover the secrets of people you know maintain self-confidence and to go through the burning moments of life. Be real; Be open enough so that your attention is not always taken by trying to conceal who you are. Take all necessary steps. I know the priests who, because of the title and expectations of their roles, conceal their own struggles, did not get help on time, and so far they still deny that they have a great essence of morality and drink matters. When you reveal a problem, the grip is released. Be responsible to someone and go all the way up. So what if people know? It does not matter as long as you find the help you need. Practice wisdom in choosing people who should know. If you're not ready for the world to know, carefully choose a few trusted and more people.
8. Be Intentional to Avoid and Move From Stress – Have the ability to say no. People get into stress by being "yes" people. I was like that. I could not afford to "disappoint" anyone by denying what they pray from me but soon after saying yes, I would regret how long it was. Also be willing to create time for rest and relaxation, listen to music, eat your favorite meals. No one can make it for you. Go out and get help from those who can offer them a professional. You may need to reduce the grave. What you can not control, especially other people, is not worth emphasizing. Emphasize what is under your ability to control and change. If anyone is a source of stress, however, avoid covering it all up as it will blow someday; talk to them about how they make you feel. They may not know how much load they put you under. Educate them about their role in raising stress on you.
9. Make the best out of the worst. – You may have to face the worst dark season of your life but each season is expiry date. Look at the positive side of the stressful situation and see what you can do about it. Everything really works well for you if you decide to change your perception and thinking. Yes, you lost your job, but it created time with a family, you missed a car and you saved fuel, maintenance, etc. Think positive. There is no circumstance that is so small that you can not draw a positive result. When you feel the best, you avoid self-pity and suicide. You can really forgive yourself and edit a fresh page.
10. Prioritize Issues in Your Life – You can not be everything for all men and live even further. In one day, prioritize the things that are becoming and "good to have". You can not do it all in one day and end. Make a task in sentences. It may be gradual, but it is important that you reach the limit. When you organize your activities, you have no reason for anxiety. All you do is go into your plan and do not run out of order to predict how to do all the activities. Leave what is less important at the bottom of the list. Prioritize where to spend your money too. Focus on real estate for items that lower the day you buy them. Prioritize your education fees over a lot of fun. It's easy to emphasize how others live happy lives not to realize that while you were chasing "things" they were pursuing a career