"Enter Monday Night Blues, Work 7 Days A Week"
Job-related employment is likely to be long-lasting because it's so big a part of your daily life. What are the causes of the work team and what can you do to reduce it?
Many surveys and studies confirm that labor and fear are the biggest source of stress for adults in the Western world. Here are just a few statistics. More than 50% of employees often spend 12 hours of work-related duties and often leave lunch due to stress on working conditions.
According to a study by the International Labor Organization, employees equaled an additional 40 hours a week in 2000 compared to 10 years previously.
It is estimated that one million employees are available daily because of stress. 40% of the turnover of employment is due to stress. And 60-80% of workplace accidents are stressful.
What are the causes of stress at work?
The most common complaints are,
· No participation in decisions that affect your responsibility.
· Improper or unrealistic performance requirements.
· Lack of communication.
· Conflict between employees or employers.
· Lack of occupational safety.
· Long hours.
· Excessive time away from home and family.
· Office politics.
· Salaries are not equal to your guarantee threshold.
Many companies often put a lot of pressure on workers to perform, which can lead to high tension.
For employers, treating stress has many benefits. In one study, the company introduced a two-year stress management and education program that saved money both in cost of benefits and in days lost due to illness.
In Japan, where cultural expectations are very high, there are ways to reduce workplace stress counseling programs for each individual.
Work Reduction Techniques
Here are some ways to reduce stress at work,
· Find according to. Managing Director or Employee to talk about your worries in the workplace. This can be affected if there is no conflict.
· Create friends online at work and at home.
· Build your working day and prioritize to eliminate unnecessary tasks.
· Focus on positive aspects of your work, but if the job is infinite, organize and execute career changes or transfer roles within your organization.
· Organize fun activities often and sometimes have some fitness for lunch.
It is one of the last cause of stress at work. And it effectively slows down your health, dreams and happiness. None of the stress training methods will help if you are in a wrong job or industry. There is only one answer to this.
You have to work out what you want to do with your life. What activities you love. And you have to organize a career change. Stress for job unhappiness will never go away until you get a job you love, or at least.