Gambling is becoming more common. For some of us, it escapes from the problems of life and from our own feelings of anxiety and depression.
But what you can not realize is that this is all the imagination. There is no real escape. The emotions or unsolved problems do not go away, they will still be there waiting to cope with the end of the gambling road, when you'll have even less resources to cope with them.
If you have double gambling addiction you can still get help and recover it. If you're spending more time on gambling, you might want to get back and get to know what's really happening to you before it's too late.
Ask yourself what your end is by putting everything you've ever worked for, built in your life and loved ones, to get started quickly?
These are some evil that you might believe:
1. Are you trying to die emotional pain you are feeling? Your addiction only exceeds pain rather than helping her disappear. In the long run you will have even more pain to cope with.
2. Do you think the money will change a lifetime, or buy you love or precious memories, friends, or something of real value in life? Money comes and goes but love and memories are always with you. What memories are you carving for yourself?
3. Does gambling make you moving? How long do you think the illusive power will last?
Gambling addiction will take away your power and slave you. Once you have emptied all your resources in life, you will only have you to deal with; There will be no escape. Do you want to see what you see? Help yourself today so you will be happy to deal with you in the future.
4. Do you know what you're really gambling with? If you think it's just money, think again. Finally, you are selling your life.
5. Maybe you think you're one of those rare winners? It's perfect deception. There are no real gamers in gambling. Everything comes in price.
A true winner is the one who chooses to take the bull with the horns and create the life they want. Why not take gambling on yourself and turn your life around. Challenge yourself to become a true winner in life.
If you are experiencing gambling addiction do not despair, as there are always solutions. People have been where you are now and have come to the other end. You can do the same. You have a choice to do; Make it wise.