Everyone says they want transformation, but very few really want to change. Change is the reality of life and whether we choose change or it changes us, we must be uncomfortable for a short period of time. You can prevent discomfort or choose to withstand the changes. True, every day we grow and learn, each one depends on our cells and every day we choose how we live and perceive our lives. As our bodies change, our minds increase and our perception of this process affects our happiness. By default, our mind is to look at things that do not work in our lives and the desire to change those things.
So how do you go from what you know does not work or you do not like, to embrace change and take action. The fact is that the only way to make real changes is a consistent operation. Actually, Darren Hardy has a book called The Compound Effect, as he talks about taking small actions that can over time lead to comparative research.
If you feel inspired to make a change, you're already ahead of the game. Here are some steps you can take to move forward.
1. Make a decision to change for a long time. Ask yourself if you are truly committed to making the work change. This means that you have to commit to change, make a decision, if you decide to change it is also a decision.
2. Ask yourself why you want to change. If you associate with the reason you want to change then you will be able to return for this reason when your ego begins to pass.
3. Now that you've connected why you want to change, let's get a special one. Create a SMART goal. Break your goal down to a certain, measurable, achievable, appropriate and timely.
4. Now, break down your goals in low daily or weekly steps and put them in your calendar.
5. Celebrate the little achievements that bring you towards your goal. Celebrate your efforts and want to participate in the process. Life is a journey, not a destination so to celebrate along the way for your efforts it is necessary to be interested.
6. If you get off the track, connect with why and get back soon!
I hope this will take you steps to take so that you can make some changes by the end of 2016.