Managing Your Stress Before Managing You
We all know that stress is complicated and can have many negative effects on our bodies and minds.
However, it takes more than a few deep breaths and positive thoughts for most of us.
So how do we manage this animal called stress?
Stress is a psychological and physiological response to everything that happens to interfere with our life or personal balance in some way or another.
The problem with the body process of stress reaction is that as many situations are present that can lead to stress, such as traffic jams, working conditions, etc., the more often it is like the body of these crises, the more difficult it is to turn off and your stress hormones, heart rate, and blood pressure is still increased even after the crisis has passed.
This obviously imposes a lot of duty on the body that can lead to long term health problems.
How to Control Your Stress
You must agree that it is therefore necessary to learn how to deal with stress in a way that has a positive effect and reduce the negative impact on your daily life.
6 Ways to Treat Your Stress
- Healthy Body = Healthy Workout Never Helps Relieve Stress Stress In Your Life
- Deep breath Anxiety Deep breath deepening will reduce overall anxiety and provide additional benefits, such as decreased blood pressure and heart rate. It is also estimated that deep breathing eliminates about 70 percent of toxic and waste in our body.
- Help Others Doing something positive will help you work out your negative inner thinking.
- Healthy mind = Healthy body About 60,000 thoughts have an average person every day, almost 80 percent of these thoughts are negative that affect your thoughts and behavior consciously and subtly has a very unhealthy effect on your body.
- Stimulants Removing oral stimulants like caffeine relieves the central nervous system stimulants that work against your body relax and calm mind – the result is of course anxiety, insomnia, racing software – all contributes to stress.
- Turn off easier than done, but by exercising certain extinguishing techniques, you can prevent the negative effects of stress. If the exercise takes place on a regular basis, yoga is very effective in serving as a protective quality by teaching you how to be balanced and collected in the eyes of life bullets.
Finally, while stress is undeniably harmful, there are many things you can do to effectively manage it and reduce harmful effects on your body and mind.