You hate to fail in your talks. Since you continue to try and keep you up to date, you know that mistakes are parts and parcels of the game. Sometimes the response to the mistakes is strong. On the other hand, wise people know how to get out of shock failure and keep trying until they succeed.
Failures not only give you new learning opportunities, but also make you a mature person, if your attitude to the failure is positive. Let us redefine the approach to the failure:
1. Learning Potential : If you fail, you know what went wrong. Make a thorough analysis of yourself, the environment or other parameters that have contributed to this failure. Take lessons from previous approaches.
2. Change the Approach : Now you know what you did wrong and you do not have to use the same approach to success. Check if you need to sharpen new skills or be patient with the time you want to see the desired results.
3. Get perfection : Make special mistakes and add them. Step by step, you will be your perfect domain. Work hard with your strengths. Address each weakness, prevent work. You feel choking to be moderate. So, exercise your heart and seek perfection.
4. Strongly determined : You know you'll work sometime. You just need to complete your approach and you are destined to overcome all the factors that are responsible for your failure. Your decision will be even stronger and you are trying hard now. Perhaps you only need an extra mile to travel to reach the destination. Do not give up.
5. Take it easy : Avoid suddenly difficult feelings of failure. Take it in a light step. Crack jokes on your failure and your mistakes. Do not hide it with your friends and family. Do not, however, seek pity. Say, it was so fun you're ready to give it another try.
In short, learn lessons from mistakes and keep on approaching differently, but you will be perfect in your field. Now, failure will not give you sleepless nights, but it will allow you to improve talent and become a more determined fighter.