It has been reported that activities under the heading of "self-help" were a 11 billion dollar industry in 2008. That means that it is a lot and very diverse. It is certainly big enough that it is very easy for neophytes to get lost in this great world. To provide a very tight overview of the content here are some basic principles of these issues.
The main objective of self-improvement is to improve quality of life and stimulate self-esteem. To this end, theories, methods and methods are introduced. Here are some of them.
1. Positive thinking. A positive attitude will definitely increase the chances of success in any business or endeavor. Positive thinking does not mean to go away from reality, but it means that focusing on solutions will be much more effective and productive than deviating from pessimism and negativity.
2. Goal setting. The goal is necessary to set the course and give a policy to follow in order to get what we want out of life. The aim is to design life. A man without limitation is like a ship without hiding. Just runs out of sight.
3. Sharp shoulder. To be efficient, keep the device in good condition. Same for the mind. Everyday we are bombarded with negativity, scandal and dissatisfaction. If we do not do daily mental facilities by reading some positive content, listening to a CD or viewing a video on this subject, soon delivery will take over and the drive to reach will be lost.
4. The work, work attitude. Nobody is an island. We must deal with others to get what we want out of life. And how we deal with others will determine the level, scope and length of our success. The best possible business outcome is when both parties work. It creates kindness and promotes celebrity honesty and fairness.
5. Work with yourself. Jim Rohn said it best, "The efforts you make in your work will work for you, but your efforts to come to your own will win you a fortune." The results you get are expressions of who you are. Work every day in every way to improve yourself and the world becomes your oster. No investment yields greater dividends than the investment you make on yourself.
6. Attitude gratitude. Being grateful for what you have will put you in the right mind. It will make you feel that things always end up well for you and that you are a winner. The universe has the means to give you what you emphasize. If you emphasize what you have when you will be given more.
7. Feeling of fate. Dedicating yourself to a cause greater than yourself has the means to make you bigger than you are. As the cause you serve grows and grows, you do it too. You are the implementation of the cause, so you must be the cause. That's the fate of yours. As it grows, do it too.
These are some basic things in the world of self-help. They are some of the axioms and postulates that must be integrated into the person's character if they are to some extent. Knowing something is not enough. It needs to be used continuously. It must be integrated into who we are.
It is the hardest part of self-sufficiency discipline. It takes time, dedication, perseverance and self-esteem. Management is not purchased overnight. It comes as a result of cumulative and monk-like efforts made in a matter of months and years. It's a natural growing process done in a calculated and intelligent manner.