We are blowing with bad news, constantly! If it is not about the world economy, we recall issues such as the poor housing market, rising unemployment and companies undergoing. To make matters even worse, it is said that things are more likely to worsen before they get better! Feeling weakness over what is happening in our own lives, let alone the world strengthens our feelings of stress.
And now for the gospel !!!
There are things we can do to reduce the effects of these difficult times on our emotional well-being. It is important to practice these five basic management systems in a steady manner.
1. Control only what you can control! Many things in life, including the contraction, are simply beyond our control. Rather than focusing on it, focus on what you can control, such as how you choose to respond to it. For example, while you may want to continue, you do not need to saturate yourself repeatedly throughout the day, or talk about the contraction infinity.
2. Emphasize the positive. When you're stressed, take a moment to think about everything you can be grateful for, for example, your health, your friends or families. This helps keep things in touch.
3. Reframe the problem. Try to look into stressful situations from a positive point of view. Rather than being depressed or upset about the contraction, look at it as a challenge, an opportunity to pause and rebuild. Could this be a time to train for the job you are very passionate about?
4. Eat healthy diet and exercise regularly. Well nutritionists are better prepared to cope with stress. Start your day right with breakfast. Reduce caffeine and sugar. Temporary high caffeine and sugar supply will end with crash in mood and energy. Physical activity plays a key role in reducing and preventing stress. Make time for at least 30 minutes of exercise, three times a week.
5. Avoid self-medication with alcohol, cigarettes and medicines. Doing this can provide "ease" escape from stress, but relief is only temporary, masks the problem and will not solve the root cause. Sometimes you have to deal with head issues and with a clear mind.